VISITING FROM THE US?
Stay at Scotlands Spa Hotel
Visiting Scotland from the US? Scotlands Spa Hotel is located in the heart of the beautiful Victorian town Pitlochry just off the main A9 road and around 25 miles north of Perth. Our guestrooms are individually and uniquely decorated with crisp white linen and modern accessories, with your comfort and relaxation in mind. Many of our rooms offer breathtaking views of the town and of the mountains.
Access To Pitlochry From the US
The three closest Scottish airports to Pitlochry are:
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI) is 70 miles to the south taking about 1 hour 25 mins by car.
- Inverness Airport (INV) is 90 miles to the north of Pitlochry taking about 1 hour 50 mins by car.
- Glasgow Airport (GLA) is 90 miles southwest of Pitlochry, taking 1 hour 50 mins by car.
Useful Tips When Travelling To Scotland
- Car Hire companies are situated on the grounds of airports. Due to the high demand for rentals, pre-booking is essential
- In Scotland, we drive on the left-hand side
- Operating speed limits are in kilometres
- The currency in Scotland is in Pound Sterling (£)
- Scotland has 3 pin plugs
- Prepare for the weather with warm and waterproof clothing
- Please check roaming charges with your mobile phone provider before traveling to Scotland as this can add up to be quite costly
So what are you waiting for? Begin your Scottish Adventure today and book your stay at Scotland’s Spa Hotel, where you can enjoy the finest of hospitality, service and accommodation whether you are travelling on business, enjoying a couples getaway or visiting family and friends.
Why Stay With Us
at Scotlands Spa Hotel
Enjoy our spacious rooms that have been designed with your comfort in mind to ensure you achieve a perfect nights sleep.Read More
Leisure & Spa
Escape to our leisure centre and achieve ultimate relaxation. Have a dip in our Swimming pool or exercise in our Gym. Visit the spa treatment rooms and relax and unwind in style.READ MORE
Explore the hidden gems that Pitlochry has to offer. Enjoy some of the best local attractions and activities that Scotland has to offer.Read More
Pitlochry is home to a number of wonderful golf courses and has everything a golf enthusiast could ever want.READ MORE